Our cottages each accommodate two people and are bright, clean and modern, as well as being generously equipped. Completely self-contained, you will find a spacious double bedroom, bathroom and fully fitted kitchen/lounge. Enjoy a glass of wine on your private patio looking out over idyllic countryside to the Church Stretton Hills.
At a glance: contactless check-in, private parking, Wifi, TV, a well equipped kitchen, linen and towels. View full list of Amenities
|DATES||7 NIGHTS||2 NIGHTS|
|3 Jan – 31 Mar 2021||£450.00||£160.00|
|1 Apr – 31 Oct 2021||£500.00||£180.00|
|1 Nov – 21 Dec 2021||£450.00||£160.00|
|22 Dec 2021 – 2 Jan 2022
|£120 PER NIGHT
(Min 3 Nights)
Min 2 nights. Visit our Terms & Conditions for our COVID cleaning, cancellation policy and more.
Named after the beautiful ridge of forested hills that were immortalised in A.E. Housman's poems: A Shropshire Lad. Wenlock Cottage offers our full selection of amenities and in addition has flexible sleeping arrangements: a super-king sized bed which can also be presented as two 3' single beds if you prefer. Wenlock Cottage also has a modern, walk-in shower.
Like both cottages, Wenlock provides a generously fitted kitchen with oven, microwave and dishwasher. Free Wifi and parking are provided.
Named after historic Church Stretton ('Little Switzerland') which is nestled in the South Shropshire Hills, just 10 minutes away. Stretton Cottage offers our full selection of amenities, the luxury of a king-sized Emma mattress and the flexibility of a bath/shower.
Like both cottages, Stretton provides a generously fitted kitchen with oven, microwave and dishwasher. Free Wifi and parking are provided.
On arrival at Wisteria Cottages, enjoy a welcome pack including of a selection of teas, coffees, milk and biscuits. If you are staying for seven days or more, let us treat you to a bottle of wine.
Cleaning is included in the price and is performed to COVID-19 standards. Smoking is not permitted. We regret that the holiday cottages are not suitable for children or pets.
- Free WiFi – ideal for business travel
- Dedicated parking
- Wheelchair access
- Key-safe for flexible check-in
- Fully fitted kitchen with oven, microwave, kettle, toaster, dish-washer, plates, glasses, cutlery and cooking equipment
- Open plan kitchen/lounge offers a comfortable sofa and a table – ideal for business travel
- Televisions in both the lounge and bedroom
- Spare chargers, adaptors, extension leads and stationery available on request
- Linen and towels
- Iron and ironing board
- Access to a washing machine and tumble dryer on request – ideal for short term rental
- Bedrooms include a wardrobe, chest of drawers and hairdryer
- Bathrooms also have a heated towel rail and shaver point
- South facing, private patio over-looking extensive views